Monday, January 25, 2010

Socks

Dane grabbed a pair of Brad's socks out of the laundry basket last night and decided to put them on and wear them around the house. It was too cute, if pulled up all the way they covered his whole leg. I decided after seeing him in those that I might like to get him those " baby legs" http://www.babylegs.com/ They would be perfect for potty training this winter. We've just been letting him run around the house in a shirt and no pants. It's really worked, he uses the potty all day pretty much without many accidents. I worry though that his legs will get cold. I think I'll look into it.
I had the cutest picture of Dane running around in those socks with just the shirt on but his private parts were hanging out the bottom of his shirt! I thought it was funny but not really blog appropriate :) I made him put a diaper on.

Oh, My brown eyed baby.


Dragging the dining room chair across the kitchen, you'll see why in the next photo!


Ooooohhhh, COOKIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment