Friday, January 22, 2010

Tree

You ever come across trees that seem to talk to you? Down the road about 1 mile there are these trees. I've been watching these trees for years with one in particular that seems to speak to me. Yeah, so I'm weird, get over it! Anyways, a few days ago Brad caught me starring at them as we drove by and he said " You looking at that pretty tree?" Ha, So I'm not crazy, he's been noticing them too!

We stopped off the side of the road so I could take a picture a couple days ago. It didn't turn out like I wanted. What I need to do it get out and climb over the pasture fence to get the right angle and I'm not totally ruling that out for the next time. I want to try and recreate the feeling the tree gives me in a picture. These pics don't cut it but here they are.






Here's the one that talks.





1 comment: