Sunday, June 28, 2009

Veggies

My garden is doing pretty well with a few exceptions. The garlic isn't doing so well and the sugar snap peas, which were once doing the best of all are now starting to break off about 6 inches up. Which I'm ultra upset about since they have started to get pods on them. I just don't now what is wrong with them or what to do.


My veggie garden



Green Beans
Baby green beans (aren't they cute?!)

Carrots,Butternut Squash, and Zucchini

Sugar snap pea pods

Romaine Lettuce.
I found a few of these today ate off at the ground by some bug.


My Lilies finally bloomed!!



1 comment:

  1. I love butternut squash! I wish I had planted some.

    I got curious earlier today and started to dig a little bit around my garlic and it isn't doing so well either.

    ReplyDelete