Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Baby!

Olive turned 2 today. I almost can't believe it. I'm finding it to be kind of emotional. These last two years went so fast. She's fast becoming a little girl and not a baby anymore.
 
Olive is....
Ornery
Headstrong
Busy
  Funny
Wild and SO SWEET.
 
Olive's party isn't till next weekend  but Momo and Papa Peterson won't be able to make it so they stopped by tonight with pizza and a present.
 
 
 
 A cute Little People doll house. Olive loves it!
 
 
 
 I stopped by The Ribbon Box Cakery on my lunch break and picked up some cupcakes. The make the biggest most delicious cupcakes.
 
 
 

 
 
 
*Most exciting new today, My best friend had her baby girl today. I'm so excited for them. They will be great parents and I'm so thrilled that our daughters will share a birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment