Friday, November 27, 2009

Fast Friends

Ellen and her husband Kirk came to visit today. They are here visiting from New York for Thanksgiving. Now, Dane has only seen Ellen a total of 2x since he was born, and the last time was when he was maybe 6 months old. I told him early this morning that Ellen was coming and he skipped all over the house saying "Ellen's coming, Ellen's coming!" and when she showed up he wasn't shy with her or Kirk at all. As if he see's them all the time. Funny to me, that that's the same way Ellen and I were together from day one at the age of 4. Instantly drawn to eachother, fast friends. I'm so glad I got to see her. Love ya Ellen!! (you too Kirk)



Here they are reading the book Ellen bought him.




A side note here, the most horrible catastrophe happened today while they were here. My camera isn't working right! No flash, you have to manual hold the flash lens up to get any light!! I busted out the manual after they left, and nothing worked. I think it's broken!! With Dane's birthday coming up and Christmas around the corner it's a bad time to be without a camera.

It's tragic.

No comments:

Post a Comment