Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

I really just want to take the time to say how thankful I am. I have a great family, thank you for staying close and always being there when I need you, thank you for making me laugh everyday. I am so proud to say that your my.....mom, dad, grandma, uncle, aunt, sister, brother, cousin, niece, nephew and husband!



I am also so thankful for the opportunity to be a mother. Thank you god for Dane. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me and I'm so gratful for the chance to raise him. He's so perfect, so smart and so funny.



I am thankful for my job and my co-workers. A truely great group that I enjoy talking to, laughing, and sharing my life with. I love what I do for a living and I'm thankful I get to do so and that it helps me provide a roof over our heads, clothes on our backs, and food in our bellies.



I am thankful for life, to wake up everyday and get to do it again. I am thankful for every kiss, every hug. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for being my friends and family. As you sit across the dinner table today, look around, you have so much to be thankful for. Everyday is a blessing.





HAPPY THANKSGIVING

No comments:

Post a Comment