Friday, August 26, 2011

Balloon Fest



At the All Ohio Balloon Fest in Marysville last weekend.









I'm guessing the main draw this year was the Darth Vader balloon.

I'm not even a Star Wars fan but it was pretty cool. The major disappointment was that it wasn't launched with the other balloons :( Actually, It never was launched. It stayed tethered to the ground the whole time. Bummer



The sky jumpers were new to Balloon Fest this year and super cool.

Dane loved it!



* We got the call that Dane was being offered a position in the Marysville Methodist Creative Preschool (we'd been on the wait list for several months now) Wow. I'm still not sure whether I want to puke or cry but he's really excited about it. So starting on Sept 8th Dane will attend preschool on Tues and Thurs from 9-11:15. I think it'll be good for him.






No comments:

Post a Comment