Saturday, January 28, 2012

Woodland Dreams

Finally the baby shower is over and I can post pics! I had no idea how much work was involved in planning for a baby shower but I had so much fun! I may have missed my calling as a party planner :)
Since baby Boysel's sex is going to be surprise I chose a Woodland type theme. I fell in love with these invitaions. So cute! This welcome table sat at the entrance to the room and featured a diaper cake and sign in book.
Here's the room fully decorated and waiting for guests.
Brenda was the mastermind behind the centerpieces. She found these super cute woodland creatures. We had squirrels, turtles, and bunnies.
Birdnest cupcakes & Acorn Cookies. Yum Yum
This was one of the games we played.
Each guest took a shot at guessing the following....sex, due date/time, height, and weight. After the baby is born we will review these to see who came the closest and they will be the WINNER.

The grandma's.


Here's Bre in all her 8 month glory! Whoa baby ;)

We here at the Grimes household are SO EXCITED for baby Boysel's arrival! I can't wait to run out and buy a cute little boy or little girl outfit and bee line it right to the hospital. I must get my hands on this little nugget. 6 weeks to go (I think).

No comments:

Post a Comment