Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Saturday Pool Day

We had the pleasure of my fabulous niece coming to visit on Saturday and it was HOT! We decided the best thing to do is head to my Auntie's pool. A great way to spend a few hours. 


Olive Lynn did not enjoy the water.....again. She's in for a rude awakening come July cause I've signed Dane up for swimming lessons and we'll be at the pool everyday for 2 whole weeks. Ha! She's gonna get in too. Gonna make her learn to love it. No way am I gonna let her sentence me to the sidelines all summer long. I'm getting in the water and so is she! So there.



Mariana and Olive.
 Mari is the sweetest, most helpful girl. The kids love her.


The water was really cold (probably why Olive wasn't thrilled) but Dane didn't care at all.
He had a blast!







No comments:

Post a Comment