Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Country Kids

This boy goes full throttle from the time his eyes open in the morning. He can be exhausting. This is what I found him doing at 8am.

This is what country kids do for fun.


 
Then he thinks..... Let's put Olive in the wagon too! My first reaction was "NO, I don't think that's a good idea. She could get hurt."  He was relentless and since it was only 8am and I only had 1 cup of coffee in me I agreed to let her ride.  Here's what happened:



Is it just me or is she looking alittle scared in this picture? I feel as if she's looking at me and thinking "Really Mom, Your gonna let this happen?!"










After this I went to take her out of the wagon and noticed she had pooped. I told Dane that he must of scared the poop right out of her which he thought was hysterical.



No comments:

Post a Comment