Saturday, January 12, 2013

I've Tried!


I would just like to note that I have actually tried to blog on at least 6 different occasions. Something is wrong. It doesn't even give me an option to post pictures! Ugh.  I can't seem to figure it out. So I keep checking in to see if the link will magically appear someday. It hasn't.  Insert my frowny face.

We've been working, playing, having fun, being sick and cleaning said sickness up. Very busy around here. All is well now. We're healthy. The kids are cute and hopefully you'll get to see some pictures soon. 

Oh my. I'm posting from my phone right now. Just realized I could at least post pictures from my phone. These are from yesterday at the Fort Rapids Waterpark. Dane was there as well but Brad and him were having tons on fun on all the waterslides so I didn't get any of them on my phone. If I can ever upload my camera pictures on here you'll get to see those boys.


When we first arrived. Olive wasn't havin' it. Typical diva didn't want to get wet.
She did warm up later.









No comments:

Post a Comment