Monday, December 31, 2012

Siblings and A New Year!

These 2 love eachother so much! They are so very close. They fight all the time. They love to clown around together. Nobody can make them laugh more than eachother. Nobody can send Olive into a screaming tantrum like Dane can. They run to each other for comfort when they get in trouble. It's a love-hate sibling kinda relationship and it's kinda fun to watch.
 
Stuck like glue. Forever friends whether they like it or not. Can't get rid of. Forever annoying eachother. Can't imagine life without, SIBLINGS!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy New Year Folks! May this new year bring you many blessings.
 I like many others are excited to see what it brings. I will be an Aunt again in 2013 and I can't wait! My best friend will be having a baby this coming year too and I can't wait to share motherhood with her. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment