Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Fourwheeling Themed 5th Birthday

I am THE WORST blogger these days. Truthfully, I just don't have the time for it anymore. Sorry to those who take the time to check in and are disappointed to find nothing new.
We have just been so busy.
 
We had Dane's birthday party this past weekend. He turned 5! Wow. I can't believe he's 5 already. He had a very specific request for his birthday cake. He wanted a 'Tennesee Fourwheeling'  cake. He also made sure I heard the word CAKE. "No cupcakes Mom."
 
So here it is. THE CAKE! I thought it turned out pretty cute. I was a homemade yellow cake filled with a whipped chocolate ganauch and buttercream frosting. Complete with a hill, dirt trails, mud hole, trees, candy rocks and 2 red fourwheelers.
 
 
 
Here he is opening one of his presents.
He got so many cool things!
 
 
 
Everyone singing him Happy Birthday.
Notice he had to wear his camo pants to go along with the theme.
 
We've also went to see Santa, went to his Christmas Program and made 30 individual dirt pudding cups for his birthday preschool snack. All in the last 4 days. Busy Busy Busy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment