Sunday, February 10, 2013

Cosi

We went to Cosi yesterday for a little family fun. We should have looked into it a little more because if we had we would have noticed that it was a 'special' day and Iron Man was going to be there for a photo op. The placed was super BUSY! 
 
We had fun anyway.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I've added some more to my plate and have even less time that I normally do. In place of my blogging time I've been exercising.  So you may see even less blogging in the future. I'm so thankful for my supportive husband. Not only is he watching the kids while I'm at work he's also watching them while I head down to the basement for roughly 45 minutes of 'me' time around 4x a week. I'm trying to take advantage of him while he's here. Not sure how I'll fit it in when he returns to work but I'll find a way to make it work.  My end goal would be working myself to run a 5K but we'll see. Taking it one work out @ a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment