Saturday, August 17, 2013

Crazy Busy

I've been so crazy busy these last 2 weeks. Everyday has a schedule. A to-do list. Am to Pm. Busy busy busy. Sorry its been so long since I've posted anything. Todays won't be to exciting but I promise I do have some good things to show you and talk about here when things slow down a smidge.

Today I ran my first race. My sister Trena and oldest niece Cat asked me to fill in for Mariana since she was playing a soccer scrimage and couldn't make it. It was the Boss Summer Run. A 1mile fun run, a 2.4 or a 10k. We did the 2.4 mile. Perfect for my first race ever (besides high school track where i was actually more of a sprinter). 

I had a goals:
1. Finish without walking
2. Not look like a fool
3. Finish in the 25-30min mark.

I did it too! A personal best. Finished at 25 minutes. I did better than expected actually. I kept a 10:50 pace and I'm usually closer to 12. Rock on. I had a blast.







No comments:

Post a Comment