Monday, September 8, 2014

Go Crew!

Zanesfield soccer was fortunate enough to be asked by the Columbus Crew to attend a game and have the kids walk the players onto the field. So cool! I love going to a Crew game. The stadium is really nice and clean and there really isn't bad seats anywhere but we just happened to have really awesome seats.

Crew won 3-0.  I think Dane had a great time.










Dane with a few of his fellow team members and 1st grade friends.




Joe and Dane. This Is the 2nd year these two have played soccer together and they also played baseball together in the Spring. This year they also got the same teacher!! 




Dane has now reached the 'I'm much too cool to have my photo taken esp with my mom phase'. What a goober. I'm totally cool ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment