Tuesday, April 19, 2011

@34 weeks


Currently at 35 1/2 weeks and feeling it! Every part of me hurts. I can't bend over well AT ALL (I went to work today with untied shoes and truthfully I barely got them on in the first place) Wishing I had bought some of those ugly crocs or something.


Had a few girls at work tell me it looks like she dropped down and then proceed to tell me how uncomfortable I look. Well, It's true and it is probably written all over my face. My feet hurt, my back hurts, it uncomfortable to sit, stand or walk. The only comfortable position is laying on my side. Geesh, Could I complain anymore?


I do think the girls at work are right though, she has dropped. I have to pee alot, and I'm getting a funny tingly feeling down quite low. Hmmmm. I think she's gonna make her appearance early.


Next appt on the 27th. I'll get "checked" at that point.


* Just a note. After I got "checked" when pregnant with Dane I had him 5 days later (early at 37 weeks)

No comments:

Post a Comment