Saturday, October 20, 2012

Full Moon Festival.....EDWARD!

Tonight was the unveiling of the Edward Scissorhand costume that my mom and I had worked so hard on for the last month. I first stumbled across this diy blog several months ago and just fell in love with the idea of Dane as Edward Scissorhands.
 
Dane did an awesome job acting the part and WE WON BEST COSTUME at the Full Moon Festival!
 
 
Here's the makeup.


 
Adding the wig really made it.

 
 
 
Some before shots here at the house before we left.
 
 
 
He really mastered that wide eyed Edward Scissorhand "look".
 Totally cracks me up!
 
 
 
Love this one in front of the library!
 
 
 
Ok. So Olive was there too. Let's not forget this cutie!
 She was a cute little pink monster.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Seriously?! How cute is my little family!
 
We had a blast! Next up is Patient Appreciation Day at my office, followed by trick or treat night in Zanesfield. Dane has to wear this 2 more times!  Awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment