Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Flurries

December 1st and it snows. It actually is pretty to look at from the windows of my toasty warm house but I have to go to work in a few hours and not looking forward to it. Brrrrrr.


Here's a photo of storytime with Mariana that I took a few months ago. The book was a spooky mickey mouse halloween book, I love the furrowed brow and look of concern on Dane's face. Funny.




Sending out birthday invites today for Dane's party next weekend. I can't believe he's gonna be 3 already, time flys. He's been talking about his birthday for months. It's totally adorable to hear him tell people his birthday is December 10th.


Preggo Update: Something about getting up at 5am makes me puke. Is it cause I'm still tired? or cause I'm getting ready for work and don't have time to just sit for a few minutes and eat something slowly? The days I get to sleep in alittle, I'm fine. I rise slowly, head downstairs and lay around on the couch for awhile while I slowly munch on something. I have been feeling better throughout the day though which helps a ton!


Just a few more weeks and we'll get to find out the sex of this bun in the oven! Really excited, but I think I already know the result. We'll see. It should be around Christmas time, what a fun present!

No comments:

Post a Comment