Friday, March 18, 2011

Blue Skies.....

... shining on me, nothing but blue skies do I see!


Thank god for a change in weather, blue skies, sun and a rise in temperture.


So what's a stir crazy family to do? Ride our fourwheelers of course!










* Feeling totally abandoned by my immune system these days. I used to be so healthy, hardly ever getting sick and now I can't seem to enter the public without returning home with a virus :(



So, of course for the 1st time in probably at least 10+ years I have the stomach flu! Dane had it on Wed and Thursday and it attacked me late last night. Starting at 10pm with a dash to the bathroom I then returned to the bathroom 4 more times in the next hour and a half. I lost count after I believe around 8-9 times, with the last 4 requiring that I sit on the toliet and hold a bucket at the same time. Oh, It's pure death. I feel like I got hit by a truck and for the 2nd time this pregnancy I was too sick to go to work today. This baby better have the best darn immune system EVER!



I was able to keep the following items down today:

- 8oz of life water
- Ensure drink
-1 piece of toast
-8oz of gatorade


Getting ready to try a plain baked potato, wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment