Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fourwheeler Fun

Ridin' donuts on his fourwheeler, his newest "trick"


Baby Talk: My sisters are throwing me a girl baby shower. I was apprehensive about it at first. It's non-traditional to have a shower for the 2nd baby but they really want to celebrate and shower us with girl things and I think it's sweet. I'm making them keep it small though, just family mostly My little sister made these really cute pom-poms for a baby shower decoration and to give us to decorate the nursery. Really cute huh?



I came across this website called Sarah & Abraham and totally fell in love with the stationary! I decided to order my baby shower thank-you cards from them. They should be there any day and I'm so excited to see them in person!


The Dr. gave me a prescription for Zantac but also said I could just buy the 150mg dose over the counter. So that's what I'm trying and it seems to work. I'm trying to just take 1 per day. I can take up to 2 but I hate taking drugs while pregnant, I don't care how "safe" they are. Anyways, it does seem to last about 6-7 hours.


Really uncomfortable today. Not sure why. My lower back hurts which make sitting painful. Plus, for some reason my belly has been really tight and contracted on and off for most of the day. It's like Braxton Hicks but very frequently. Hmmm, Weird. Can't wait for Dane to head to bed so I can just vegetate alittle :)




No comments:

Post a Comment