Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Grimes Family 2011

Just a few photos from our family photo shoot done by


Olive @ 1 week old.
















* This is going to be a REALLY LONG day. Olive was kind enough to sleep for 4 straight hours before she decided to be up and fussy for 2 solid hours last night. Oh, I'm tired this morning. Then Dane woke up at 6 and wouldn't go back to sleep and his attitude leaves something to be desired.


I had plans to try and have some fun today, maybe take Dane to the pool but I'm not taking him anywhere. I'm entertaining the idea of pawning him off on somebody else so I can gain some sanity. He's good for everyone else! Why is he being such a brat? Where did I go wrong? I tried so hard to make this transition as smooth and easy as possible for him.

Makes me feel like a bad parent that I can't seem to handle this.

I'm sending up a S.O.S to god.



No comments:

Post a Comment