Friday, June 24, 2011

So Blessed

Just a little shout out to our family.


I am so thankful for each one of you. We've had some trying times here lately adjusting to a new baby and knowing that I can count on you to help me out is so priceless. I can't thank you enough. I wouldn't know what to do without you.



Look at these little miracles! Thank you god for these babes.




* I remembered a tip that a patient of mine gave me today regarding the attitude that a 3 year old can develop and different techniques to disipline them. Something that worked for her was a technique that I call 'The Trash Bag' I tried it this evening (wenesday) and it's worked so far. When Dane is bad, says something bad or is disrespectful I get to choose a toy and toss it into a trash bag. If Dane is good, he gets a toy back. So far so good. He has a couple toys in the bag right now and if he's good I'll give one back before bedtime.


Wish me luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment