Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Vacation



We're officially on break. No work for us and no school for Dane. I'm so excited to spend this time with my family and friends. 

We started right off with making a gingerbread house. It turned out adorable but we had to banish Olive from the job. She wouldn't stop packing her cheeks full of candy.

Today we headed out early. Brad wanted to take Dane to the 3D viewing of a movie called Walking With Dinosaurs. Olive and I dropped the boys off and we went to a few stores to finish our Christmas shopping. I'm officially DONE! I still need to wrap. I should be doing that now but I'm kinda tired and my belly hurts (I think I ate too much at lunch). So, the kids are napping and I'm going to finish this and just vegetate in the silence.


No comments:

Post a Comment