Sunday, December 1, 2013

Ho Ho Ho.... (hack!)


Ugg. I have a cough. A lovely gift from husband and children. It's the gift that keeps giving. I was up all night and even though I was in a Nyquil daze I didn't sleep much. Strangely I woke up feeling pretty good. Still coughing but feeling fine so I went on my standard long weekend run. I ran 7 miles today! I'm proud of it. It's my longest distance so far. I also kept my fastest pace at distance runs at 10.01 min per mile. 

I added in the cemetary today. Loved the view of the pasture and snow covered mountain. I think I'll do that again.



We ditched the kids this afternoon for some Christmas shopping. Brads in Cabelas right now. Snooze fest. I hate that store so I'm sitting in the car. We're not out without the kids too much so this needs to be productive. I'm terrible at making decisions. 
Also, I picked up some last minute supplies for Dane's birthday extraveganza. Stayed tuned for pics of that good fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment