Tuesday, April 6, 2010

All is well..........I hope

Dane had his Dr. appt today. I had to work so Brad went. I hate that. Not Brad going, but me not being able to be there and hear from the horses mouth.

It went pretty well I think. The Dr. thinks Dane is having episodes of pediatric benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV). Basically, just like the adult version. They listened to his heart 2x and it sounds perfect and he doesn't believe in any sort of way that it had anything to do with that. He also mentioned that if it had anything to do with his brain it would be occuring more often, and also involve more things like.....coordination, learning, etc and it doesn't. Not even close. Dane is way advanced for his age in almost all levels.



I'm calling myself cautiously optimistic right now. I'm still keeping a close eye on him. We were told that if it happens again to call in and they will give us a referral to Childrens Hospital for more testing on his ears.



On a lighter note, here's a couple pics of Dane while we were at the Zoo last friday.




Can you believe how big he is!?!
No way does this kid look like a 2 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment