Saturday, April 24, 2010

Cooking with Dane

Welcome to Dane's Cooking Show!
Today's recipe is Black Cherry Jello Pops. Here the list of ingredients you'll need.

1 small pkg Jello (any flavor)
1 Cup boiling water
1 Cup yogurt
1/2 Cup milk





Dane chose black cherry flavor.
I was kinda rooting for Lime but hey it's Dane's show!


Stir in boiling water.


Here's the molds I bought out of One Step Ahead catalog. Seems like a good idea, you can sip the melted popsicle through the tiny straw. Hoping it minimizes the messiness.



Add the milk and stir.




Add in yogurt and stir.


Then pour into molds. This was really the only part I helped in.

These were super tasty! One problem though, I think 1 Cup yogurt is too much. When you went to pull them out of the molds the stick popped out and left the popsicle in the mold!!!!! I think they were too soft maybe. I had to work to get them out of the molds and then place them on the stick. Next time I'm using less yogurt. That better not happen everytime or I'm pitching those molds!



1 comment:

  1. Sounds good! We're going to try these today. I'll let you know if ours get stuck.

    ReplyDelete