Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dig! Dig! Dig!

Brad's been doing some dirt work for a friend of his who's building a barn. Many thanks for thinking of him and asking him to help out. Really needed since Brad hasn't gotten called back to work yet. Dane and I met up with him on Monday for lunch and alittle tractor riding. Ok Ok, I know Brad it's not a tractor, it's a bulldozer. Whatever :)


When we pulled up to the site and Dane saw Brad in the tractor he started giggling with excitement. We bribed him with a tractor ride for eating a good lunch. It worked he ate the whole sandwich :) Ya do whatcha gotta do.



Oh, The excitment!



I tried to upload a video of the ride but it was taking too long and I don't have the patience this morning. (That doesn't bode well for the rest of the day!)


*On another note, I just saw a bird eating off one of the birdfeeder's Dane made!! Finally! I was thinking the coons would get to them first.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment