Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Because I'm Crazy

Why not start a 2nd project before I've finished the 1st? Brad's grandma gave us this little wooden table and chairs when Dane was born. Uh, Yeah. I realize that was over 2 years ago but Brad had put them above the garage and I'd forgotten about them.

I think it will be perfect for Dane's fort so I started stripping off the paint on Sunday. I only got 2 chairs done and it took me 3 1/2 hours! I ran out of stripper and it ate the end of my scraper up so I need to buy another one.


My original thought was to stain them, but I'm not sure. I think a good sanding and a coat paint and I might call it a day.





Here's the table base, I think it's just so cute! The top is in pretty rough shape, not sure it can be saved. Brad's mentioned making a new top for it.






No comments:

Post a Comment