Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Festival

Sunday afternoon we headed to the West Liberty Labor Day Festival. After 1/2 hour of being there we got separated. Brad said I was "looking too long" at one of the flea market set-ups so he moved on with Dane. I spent the next 1/2 roaming the isles of junk looking for them. I was beyond irritated.


I was about to give up and go sit at the car when I finally saw them. Thank god Brad is so tall! We grabbed some lunch and strolled around some more.




Just some guy walking around with a parakeet on his shoulder.



The Alpacas. So cute. Dane loved them.

The pony rides. Pretty lame really, you could tell the pony was beyond bored and didn't want to keep walking in a circle, he kept stopping. Dane didn't care, he had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment