Friday, September 13, 2013

Friendly Visitors

I feel so blessed to have gotten to see my best friend several times already this year. She popped in for another little visit earlier this week and now its extra special cause we also get to cuddle with Adair. We just love her. My kids call her their cousin and I'm ok with that. Actually I'll encourage it. Ellen and I have known eachother our whole lives. We might as well be sisters.











Now, Do yourself a solid and find yourself a friend that's crafty! Ellen has made my kids something for when they were born. I mentioned in a quick FB post a year or so ago how cute I thought a certain pillow was AND she quickly replied with a "don't buy that, I'll make it for her." Ahhhh. She's so great! 





And here it is. Olive you Ellen!!

1 comment: