Wednesday, March 5, 2014

From One Into The Next

I cannot explain what is happening but I am completely fed up with the illness in our house.We barely got over the stomach bug before we were hit with a head cold. We just can't catch a break.  However, the kids are in good spirits so we're just going to roll with it.

Big plans to visit our friends in Pittsburgh were derailed because Brad got called back to work. Yeah for money but Boo for missing friends :( I was really looking forward to spending time with her and her squishy baby.

On a different note. Olive sure cracks me up. I can't get enough of her. Here, I am using my foam roller and she decides to be dazzle me (and her) with all her princess jewels. She really wanted me to put on one of her dresses too but I'm pretty sure if I was able to get into it that we'd have to cut it off. Or i would just wear it everyday. Olive does call me 'Your Majesty' and 'Your Highness' on the daily. I wonder if I could talk Brad into that :)



Brad was able to attach the old headboard from my grandmas house onto Olive's bed frame. It's pretty darling and O LOVES it. I think Grandma would love that we are using it.




No comments:

Post a Comment