Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Week In Pictures

Olive cuddles up to her Uncle David to show him something on her Nabi. This is very rare.




The weather was actually nice for a few days.




Olive was crazy and adorable as usual.






Brad was working out of town so my normal long outside Sunday morning run couldn't  happen.  Granted I could have asked someone to watch them for a few hours BUT they are actually a little under weather with sneezes and snifffles and coughs :( 

So anyway. I toughed it out. Put 'Frozen' in for the kids to watch. Cranked up 'Sons of Anarchy'  on Netflix and ran ran ran. 
My new treadmill PR in distance. 7 miles. Previous treadmill mileage was 6.3. Ya do watcha gotta do.

3 comments:

  1. Can't believe how big Olive is getting! Just means it has been too long since I have seen you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you didn't have to use your mace on the treadmill run :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelsey! It HAS been too long! Morgan hoards you all to himself when you visit.

    Ellen, I should start carrying it on the treadmill. I need to use it on the dog who repeatedly tries to kill me by throwing tennis balls at my feet.

    ReplyDelete