Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dane goes to the Dentist

Dane had his 1st dental appointment this morning. He's only 2 so it's alittle early to bring him in for a cleaning but I thought he was ready and I'm a total freak about his teeth so I thought it necessary. He's also a thumbsucker and I wanted to talk to Dr. Himler about the front teeth protruding and ways to get him to quit.
Dane did a great job. He didn't really want to sit still, but he's 2, so I expected that. I just worked quickly. I wasn't sure how'd he act when Dr. Himler came in to check, but he acted like it was no big deal. I've had Dane in the office since he was just one week old. He comes in with my mom and watches her get her teeth cleaned and he knows everyone there by now so he's really comfortable there. Hopefully he continues to like it and develops good oral hygiene even as a stinky teenage boy. Ha!







Dane and Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment