Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dane & I

This is Dane and I on Mother's Day. These pictures made me realize that my son is THE CUTEST!

Unfortunately they also made me realize that I'm looking really tired. Oh No! Am I starting to look old?!........oh great. I was hoping this day would never come.


Sort of fitting that on Mother's Day, I would realize in photos how old/tired I'm looking. I mean after all, I'm a mom now. I'm always tired! It would probably help if I went to bed earlier. I think I'm going to try and do that.




**On another note, I figured out why my videos won't upload. I realized that my old camera(Fugifilm) formatted them in AVI and I never had a problem uploading those. My new camera (Canon) formats my videos in MVI. Um, huh? To upload video's on Blogger you need to have them formatted in AVI, MPEG, Quicktime, Real, or Windows media. Not sure what to do...... How do I change how my camera formats videos, or how do I upload the videos to a different program? Anybody know? S.O.S.






No comments:

Post a Comment