Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Self-portrait

Playing around with the camera settings, I took a self portrait. I took this with the aperture set as low as it would go.



This is NOT what I wanted to post today! I tried for 1 1/2 hours to upload 2 different videos, one is the cutest video of Dane singing and the other of Brad firing up the Scamp and getting it out of the garage for the 1st time. Bummer. I'll try again when I have some time to figure out why it won't upload :( Grrrr. Irritating!


Brad took Dane to town this morning to get groceries and I've been quite productive......2 loads of laundry (folded & put away), dishes, a batch of ice tea made, and now I've got to get ready for work. I won't know what to do with myself getting ready for work without Dane running a muck.

And a small prayer for the day....."Please god let this be a good day, stress free. Please show us what you have planned for Brad (a job maybe?) and help me not to worry about things I cannot control." Amen :)


2 comments: