Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Zanesfield- Logan Hills Festival
Brad and Dane eagerly waiting for candy to be thrown during the parade.



Happy Birthday to
my Mom (June 5th), Me (June 2nd) and Randi (May 29th)
Randi made the cupcakes. Super cute with our ages in chocolate. Brad noticed at the party that Randi and I's ages both add up to my mom's. Pretty cool, not sure that would happened very often. I'd have to sit down and do the math, but I'm terrible at math (and I hate it) so that's not gonna happen.
25 + 28= 53

(Are my mom and sister shrinking, or am I getting taller!?!)


For all the kids there was a sprinkler set up and here's the biggest kid of all running 2 of his grandchildren through :) Dane thought that was hysterical.

The sprinkler was also hitting the trampoline which all the kids thought was fantastic! Dane spent most of the party here, he was exhausted when we got home and even slept in alittle the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment