Saturday, May 22, 2010

I am so many things.......

It was mother/daughter dinner night at my grandma's church. I have to admit, I wasn't to keen on going but I think that has more to do with my social anxiety issues than anything else. I always plan things/agree to things and then regret it until I get there and have a good time. It's just what I do. Plus, my family makes me laugh and I love that about them. My grandma is almost 91 and it's special to have these times with her and I know she's so proud to have us together.



We were also blessed to have Aunt Mary with us this week (from florida). It's her birthday tomorrow. Happy Birthday with much love! In the picture from the left......Aunt Mary, my mom, Gerda, Trena, Randi and grandma S.





A group photo. (Thanks Michelle for taking this.) For those of you wondering, Gerda is Trena's mother in-law. She's a sweetie, glad she could make it.


Me, My momma, Randi, Trena
Loving my mom's new dress..... I kinda picked it out:) Might have to borrow that someday.



** I am so many things. A daughter, sister, wife, aunt.....most importantly I'm a mother now too. The greatest gift ever given is the gift of a child. I am constantly evolving.


Someone mentioned at dinner tonight on how I turned into the family shutter bug. I know how and why. It's a long story but in short. These memories seem so fresh now, the here and now so unforgettable but we do forget. Someday we can look back and remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment