Monday, June 14, 2010

Bloggity Blog Addict

I haven't taken any pictures in about a week (say what!?!) I know, so not like me. Seems like things have been pretty busy with working and keeping up with "the daily's" that I haven't had time too. We've got a little project going on here, Brad's building Dane a tree fort/cottage in woods. I've been down there a few times but it's just SO muddy that I don't stay long and the bugs LOVE me alittle too much, I'm ate up right now. When it dries up alittle I'll take the camera down to snap a few pics.


So, In the meantime I thought I'd share a few of my current favorite blogs/sites.


#1. Mod Cloth. They have to cutest vintage inspired dresses, tops, accessories! With a wedding to attend coming up I'm really tempted to get one of the dresses. I visit the site almost daily as new styles are added everyday.
#2. The Bright Side. The website is fun and designed to bring you alittle sunshine with featured indie artists and daily giveaways!
#3. I Heart Faces A great photography website with advice, tips and weekly themes/challenges.
#4. Cinnamon Sticks. I love this etsy artist! I'd love to own a piece (hint, hint, Bradly!) Another great one which is similar is The Vintage Pearl, Love it!

*If you have time to check out a few of my favorites, DO! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

3 comments:

  1. The link for the Bright Side blog doesn't seem to work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've ordered few things from mod cloth and they're great. (though I want ALL of the dresses - that's not in my budget). Just keep an eye on the sizing, some of the dresses are more Junior's sizing.

    ReplyDelete