Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dinner & Play Ball!

Yesterday we left Dane with "Nany" and headed to Cincinnati with Tim & Brenda to see the Reds play the Indians. It was SO HOT but we had a really good time. It was a evening game but we got downtown early so we could eat dinner.

We decided last minute to try this place called Jeanro which is a French Bistro/Bar. I don't remember seeing this place when we were in Cincinnati this Winter (maybe it's new?)





The interior was super cute, very bistro like. (p.s. I messed up my camera settings and can't figure out how to get it back to normal so all the pictures seem grainy to me)


I had the best meal.
Fried Green Tomatoes with Green Curry and a chilled Sweet Pea Soup.
Mmmmm, I can't even describe how good it was!



Game time! Baseball is so nostalgic for me and I don't even like it that much. Everything about the game last night flooded my minds with memories of my Grandpa Longshore and my dad. Everything down to the Cracker Jacks I just had to have. My dad used to bring boxes of Cracker Jacks home for us all the time :) Somethings have changed though, the prizes inside suck now and they've replaced the cute little boxes with bags :(

We had really great seats.





*Thanks T & B for taking us along we had a great time!



No comments:

Post a Comment