Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sweet Blue Grass

I feel Rested. Relaxed. Rejuvenated and Remarkably Happy.

We had the best time! We swam in the pool everyday, several times a day. When Dane napped, I napped. I've never felt so good. I think I really needed this escape.


Here we are, Dane and I sitting pool side just 30 minutes after arriving.







Brad got a call while we were swimming......He's going back to work! That's a big weight off my shoulders.....hello income and cheaper insurance, we've missed having you around.





Kentucky is a special place for us. We've been visiting his family there together for 13 years. We love them dearly and it brings back lovely memories of Brad's grandfather. We miss him alot. Dane hasn't been here since he was 7mths old but he took to them right off.


Dane told me that he wanted to sit by grandma, so he made me get up and move.

No comments:

Post a Comment