Friday, November 26, 2010

Things to be Thankful For

Tears rolled down my cheeks last night as I lie in bed next to my husband. Something made me think of a patient of mine who past away a couple weeks ago due to Malignant Melanoma that had metastasized. He was a really nice man with alot of hope he was going to make it through. I believe we meet certain people at certain time to teach us something. This man put things in prospective for me......How easily his situation could have been my husbands. I'm thankful for the patients I get to meet and the husband that I get to keep!

Also, Not to be forgotten. I'm thankful for my big, crazy- fun family. The one I was born into and the one I married into. Could not be any luckier. Just couldn't.

Very thankful for the family I've help create. Very blessed to have the most special, handsome, very smart, and funny little boy. Excited to meet this next addition. What will he/she bring to the family besides more joy?



Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.
With Much Love,

The Grimes Family

1 comment:

  1. It's always good to get a new perspective on life through the life of someone else. This was a beautiful Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete