Sunday, January 30, 2011

All Skate

Decided that it would be fun to take Dane roller skating for the 1st time on Saturday, so we invited his cousins Claire & Elise to come along. It was their 1st time too! We went to Indian Lake Rollarena. Seriously hadn't been there in probably 15+ years. It was exactly the same, down to the flaking carpet walls and nasty roller skates. Ewww. Oh well. We had so much fun!

Best Buds. Look at those beautiful brown eyed babies. This picture made me realize that they look like they could be siblings instead of cousins. How cute!

Claire, Stacey and Elise

Claire, Elise and Dane taking a break.



Definitely gonna do this again. We had so much fun! The kids took to it really well for it being the first time. By the end, Claire and Dane were skating all by themselves! I was alittle nervous for myself, I hadn't been on skates in A LONG TIME but it must be like riding a bike cause not one of us fell :)

* It's been awhile since I posted anything. We were alittle sickly around here. Everyone is good now, thank goodness! I've been busy working, taking care the family/house and doing alittle early nesting too.

24 weeks. Found a great pair of maternity jeans today at Kohls that I'm really excited about. So comfortable and good looking too. They might need hemmed alittle though, but that's always an issue when your a shorty. Good thing my momma can sew :)

No names yet but we have a small list on ones that are possible. Might keep it a secret when we decide, we'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment