Sunday, February 27, 2011

Quick-N-Easy

A quick and easy running really low on groceries breakfast.
Mini Spinach Bacon Quiches
1 rolled pie crust
1/4 frozen spinach
1 egg
1 egg yolk
3 oz cream cheese-soften
1TBS diced onion
1/4 C crumbled bacon
salt/pepper to taste


1. Cut pie crust into 10 3 inch round pieces and place in greased muffin tins
2. Mix together following ingredients and pour into crust
3. 425 degree oven for 12 minutes.


Really was very quick and super tasty. Brad ate 6 of them!




Preggo Update: 28 weeks! Just entered the final trimester, another milestone. In my opinion, looking VERY pregnant now. I had my first experience with edema this weekend (Never had that with Dane) After an exhausting trip to Chicago, sitting through 6 hours of lecture and tons of walking I returned home at 1am to find that my legs, knees to toes were approximately the same size!! A definite case of elephantitis. (AHHHHH!!!! Cue my instant panic) I spent the next day resting with my feet up and thankfully they have returned to normal.




No comments:

Post a Comment