Sunday, October 6, 2013

A Sneaky Peeky

 
A sneak peek at our family pictures we had taken yesterday afternoon. The weather was less than ideal with rain, rain, rain but we moved the shoot time up an hour to get it in before it started raining again. Jen (the photographer and our friend) and I had originally pictured a warm fall sunny glow for our pictures but I rather like this dark gloomy skies in this pic so I think it all worked out. Can't wait to see the rest. My kids were totally hamming it up for the session. I've never seen them like that for pictures before.
 
I took off this afternoon to start my run schedule for the week. I've been heading down to Z-field to run the track some and then run through town. Today's mileage was a PR distance for me at 4.75miles.  Can't remember off the top of my head what my time was but it doesn't really matter. I did it. Thinking of upping my mileage like this at least once during the week until I get to a 10k distance but we'll see.
 
Well, It's Sunday evening and I'm going to go lounge on the couch and cuddle with the kiddies.  Have a great week peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment