Friday, May 9, 2014

Self Inflicted Torture

But not before I stop to load myself up with caffeine. I chose a Dirty Chai. Why have I not these before!? It's basically a regular chai with Expresso added. Mmmm. It was fantastic! 





This CE was our (Marna and I) idea. All hygiene students graduate now being able to deliever local so its important for us to stay current. Dr. Himler agreed and paid for it so it's really to late to back out now. Believe me, I've thought about it. 

So today was 8 hours of lecture. Somewhere around hour 6 i thought my head was going to explode. It's really an overdose of information that i havent thought much of in the last 9 years. Head and Neck Anatomy,  Pharmacology,  etc




Tomorrow we have a few more hours of lecture and then we head into the clinic to start practicing giving injections into the palate (roof of mouth). Also, happens to be the most painful site. Great. We did however practice loading the syringe and injecting into a bar of soap today so tomorrow will probably be a breeze ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment