Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Fun!



A call from friends came on Tues morning so I threw a packed lunch together and we met them at this cute splash park in Dublin. 






I think Olive would have been completely happy to skip the splash pad part
and to just play around these bunnies.



We played for a few hours and then headed to get some ice cream.

A stop at Jeni's Ice Cream before heading to swim lessons. It's always a good idea.




I last minute decided to sign up for the Firecracker 5000 5k in West Mansfield on Friday morning after my baby brother said he was going to. Should be fun. The temps are suppose to drop here in the next few days so that should make it tolerable. I'm hoping to better my times from that last 5k so coming in under 27 would be my ideal goal but I'd have to beat 25 minutes to PR. We'll see what happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment