Thursday, December 17, 2009

The "Poser"

A couple months ago Dane found a really old disposable camera that I'd forgotten we'd even had. So I showed him how to use it, and let him take pictures of whatever he wanted. He loved it! Now, Anyone who has or has had a 2 year old knows that they seem to go through this phase on not wanting to get a picture taken and that's the way he was. If you got out the camera, he'd make a face or run away. Well, He had so much fun with that camera that he wanted me to pose for pictures, then he wanted me to take his picture as he posed and PROBLEM SOLVED. Now Dane loves to have his picture taken and he likes to pose for them. Brad took these pictures a couple nights ago.





Then he starts to pose.

Then he asked me to join in the posin.





No comments:

Post a Comment