Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Apple Dumplings

On Monday night I was on the Allrecipes.com website looking for something to make for dinner when I saw the words..."Apple Dumplings" I knew Brad had just picked up a bunch of Pink Lady apples so I thought, why not? I have never made apple dumplings before, how hard could it be? Turns out that it was super easy. I even had a little "helper" who as I've described before is NOT a very good helper! I did as I said I might and removed all light weight chairs from the house, it seemed to work for a few days till he figured out he could move the dining room chairs, stand on his little potty, turn a laundry basket over, etc.

The dumplings turned out really good. I was impressed. I warmed it up later and enjoyed it with alittle vanilla ice cream. Yummy.


Playing around with the camera setting again, I used the Color Accent setting which uses the most saturated color as the accent and turns everything else B&W. It picked up the color of the cinnamon, I thought it looked pretty neat.





No comments:

Post a Comment