Friday, January 1, 2010

New years Eve

We stayed home for New Years Eve this year. It was a nice sorta quiet night with the family. We didn't even watch Dick Clark or see the ball drop. I did some reflecting on the past year though, Dane has grown so much physically and intellectually. I'm excited to see what happens in 2010.


For dinner I made Chicken Pot Pie. I would say it's one of the things I make semi-well. Dane and Brad eat it up. I realized today when I was eating the left-overs for lunch that I'd left out the diced potatoes. Oh well. It was still good. I guess that's the beauty of it, you can add and substract alot of things and it's still good.







Today was a good day. I finally pulled the trigger and bought myself a new camera. Because I'm tight with my money, I saved up Christmas money and giftcards to help toward the purchase. I decided on the Canon SX20 IS. I've been playing with it all night. It's going to take some getting used to. It probably took me a year to get all functions of my last camera down enough that I thought I was taking decent pictures. I feel like I need to take a photography class, I would find that so interesting (like I have time for that!)






No comments:

Post a Comment